The Carpenter’s Forum magazine is published three times per year, delivered by mail in its all-inclusive form to tens of thousands of union carpenters.
The Carpenter’s Forum eMagazine mirrors the hard copy publication with a few added features:
- Post-race interview with decathlete Zach Ziemek, who said of the Carpenters union that “…we both strive every day to be the best that we can be for the good of ourselves and the others around us.”
- Carpenter volunteers erect the Sept. 11 Healing Field of Flags in West Dundee, Illinois.
- A CPR demonstration using the rubber torso of the CPR Saves Lives Hands-Only CPR digital kiosk launched Dec. 8 by the American Heart Association and the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council at Chicago’s McCormick Place.
Links & Inserts:
- The Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council’s Safety Program.
- Congratulations to Assistant Safety Director Bob St. Clair.
- General President Douglas McCarron and the UBC Meet with Pres. Trump to Discuss Union Issues.
- The UBC Supports Former Sec. of Labor Tom Perez to Be the Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair.
- Carpenter Training Center Skill Advancement.
- Court Strikes Village of Lincolnshire Right to Work Ordinance.
- Right to Work Is Partisan Politics and an Attack Against Working Men and Women.
- Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council’s Health and Retirement Benefits.
- Greater Chicago Food Depository, which benefited from Local 1’s Thanksgiving Donation.